About the conference
The IFA branch in Czech Republic kindly invites you to its 1st international conference on transfer pricing, which crosses borders and is intended not only for IFA Members but also for TP specialists, CFO’s, tax advisers, tax administrators, students who are interested in this field of international taxation.
Actions no. 8, 9, 10 and 13 of the BEPS deal exclusively with transfer pricing, while another 7 actions have also an impact on these issues. The existing practice indicates that company managers take tax aspects into consideration during their business decision-making process. It is a trend that always more and more firms, not only in the field of consulting, are currently trying to recruit transfer pricing experts. The OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines for Multinational Enterprise and Tax Administrations were amended in July 2017.
Experts from the International Fiscal Association (IFA), Czech Republic in cooperation with the Chamber of Tax Advisers of the Czech Republic are aware of these issues and organise a conference with a view to making its participants familiar, through renowned foreign as well as domestic lecturers giving lectures focused on business, consultancy, intergovernmental organisations, state administration and academic sphere with current topics.
The following speakers have already confirmed their presentations:
- Renáta Bláhová / BMB Leitner Slovakia: Experience with bilateral APA and MAP in Slovakia.
- Stefaan de Baets / PwC Belgium: TP and digital transformation .
- Gabriela Hrachovinová / Presidency of the Chamber of Tax Advisers of the Czech Republic, Committee IFA Czech Republic: Practical experience of a CFO at a MNE in the field of transfer pricing.
- Vikram Chand / Tax Policy Center at University of Lausanne, Switzerland: Transactional Adjustments in the Transfer Pricing process.
- Vítězslav Kapoun / General Financial Directorate: Transfer pricing documentation and its importance for tax control in the Czech Republic and abroad.
- Andrea Lee / Erste Group Bank, Austria: Transfer pricing financial transactions (Stand-alone rating vs. implicit support, practical aspects of benchmarking, OECD BEPS status)
- Lenka Lopatová / Moore Stephens, Czech Republic: Continuing losses and their relationship with pre- and post-restructuring.
- Danuše Nerudová / Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic: Simplification versus Complexity: Is it time for Safe Harbours arm´s length range?
- Raffaele Petruzzi / WU Transfer Pricing Center, Austria: Digitalisation of Business Models and Transfer Pricing: the New Frontier of Business Restructurings?
- Matěj Vacík / Doosan Bobcat EMEA, Czech Republic: Cost sharing/ Cost contribution arrangements.
- Igor Wotke / Garrett, Czech Republic: Shades of grey in the manufacturing continuum: Is there a cutting edge?
This conference will be held in English.
University of Economics, W. Churchill Sq. 1938/4, Prague 3