The 67th IFA Congress took place in Copenhangen, Denmark, from 25 to 30 August 2013.
The taxation of foreign passive income for groups of companies
Exchange of information and cross-border cooperation between tax authorities
- Climate change and international taxation
- Cross-border short-term employment
- Cross-border loss utilization
- IFA/EU: Exchange of information and EU law
- Profit methods and the arm's length principle
- IFA/OECD: Base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS)
- Jubilee Seminar 75th Anniversary of IFA - "How will the tax system look in 25 years?"
- Recent developments in international taxation
- Subnational taxes and international taxation
- Overhead and VAT deductibility (RE PE)